This blog will no longer be updated. Model railway posts will now be on a dedicated blog. Model kit posts will move to my personal blog, and an updated list of projects has also been done.
This blog will remain in place for archive purposes.
Monday, November 13, 2017
I've added some passengers to the new station and also replaced the bay platform siding with some proper HO9 track (Roco). I've ballasted the siding and a little bit more of the loop. Nearly all the main line has been done now.
Project #079 an Embraer 190 is nearly completed, the decals are addd just some final touches and varnish to do. Its not the best model i've ever done, i can't say 2017 has been the best year to be honest but i've started #080 a Grumman Martlet already (probably the final kit of the year) so lets finish on a high!
Monday, November 6, 2017
Maria picked up a problem again a few weeks ago but over the last couple of days has put in some hard yardage on extended test runs without any problems. So i don't know what to make of this little blue shunter, i shall give it some more running in and see if the problems can be solved once and for all. The Yellow Peril has also been putting in the shifts, its running in quite well now. I am starting to think about another locomotive though the next change is likely to be Falcon returning in the New Year to replace Jam Sandwich.
Sunday, October 29, 2017
Thursday, October 26, 2017
I'm planning a second layout next year, a small N gauge one which will use this pallet as its base. It is still in the very early planning stages but i might be able to squeeze something fun in and give my N gauge rolling stock somewhere to play!